Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Award

I received an award from Misty Marie.




Thank you!
Here is how the award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.

So, here are 7 things about me:
1. I don't sort laundry - ever!
2. I kinda sort of wish I had some sort of money saving blog.
3. I'm thinking of going darker with my hair (details soon).
4. I am an organization/list maker freak!
5. We're almost finished with this stupid deployment.
6. I'm married to my high school sweetheart.
7. I'm gonna be 30 soon.  (In like 6 days!  Yikes!)

I wish I could say I had new bloggers to pass this award to; but I don't.  I really have been a bad blogger lately.  I'm sorry.  I'm just trying to keep up with my day to day life.  If you are a regular reader here and don't have this award - please feel free to take it!

 

1 comments:

ailinh said...

Congrats on the award! And girl, I am so with you on the organizing/list maker thing. I ALWAYS have to write a list even if it's for something small like grabbing milk/eggs at the store.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.